STOP THE PRESS!!!
Jaguar Land Rover are set to put their CX 17 concept car into production!
I’m off to get a lottery ticket.
Auto Express have speculated at a release date of 2016 and a price of around £35,000 for the Range Rover Sport-sized Blingwagen.
Whilst not everyone is unanimous in their love of the Jaguar XF grill styling, your correspondent is a signed-up member of the fan club, and can’t wait until his Italian Job 2 screenplay delivers the necessary cash to become a Jaguar Owners Club member too.
- 2014 Jaguar XF (sfgate.com)
- Land Rover Goes Large (mcdonaldlandrover4x4.wordpress.com)
- Jaguar Plans Small SUV to Broaden Lineup in BMW Challenge – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- 2016 Jaguar XF spied for the first time (worldcarfans.com)
- Land Rover Goes Green (mcdonaldlandrover4x4.wordpress.com)
- Jaguar Land Rover global sales up 35% in October (news.in.msn.com)
- Test range: Jaguar F-Type, XF and XF-RS Sportbrake (technologyka.wordpress.com)
This article was written by Rupert Astbury